PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
The documents, information, brand standards manuals, and other materials (the "Material(s)") contained on the IHGDesignConnect Web Site (the "Site") are provided by Six Continents Hotels, Inc., a company within the InterContinental Hotels Group (“IHG”), exclusively for use by authorized franchisees of Holiday Hospitality Franchising, Inc., IHG or their affiliates (individually, a “Franchisee”), employees of IHG or its affiliates (collectively, “IHG companies”) and/or Vendors (as defined in Section 1 below). This Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. By logging into this Web Site and clicking on the "Submit" button/link at the end of this page, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you are not an employee of an IHG company or of a Franchisee or Vendor (see below) authorized to access this Web Site, and if you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not use this Web Site or download any Materials from it.
License to View and Copy.
If you are currently an employee of an IHG company or of a Franchisee authorized to access this Web Site or an architect, designer or third party vendor specifically authorized by a Franchisee to access this Web Site and provided
with a password (“Vendor”), you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view and copy the Materials, without any right to sublicense the Materials, subject to the following restrictions: You may not:
(1) At any time, display, copy, distribute, transfer, or otherwise make available any of the Materials to any person not an employee of an IHG company or of a Franchisee authorized to have access to Materials obtained from the Web Site;
(2) Remove, modify or conceal any copyright, trademark notice or proprietary notices from the Materials or any copy thereof;
(3) Use the Materials or this Web Site except as specifically permitted in this Agreement; and
(4) Interfere with this Web Site or use this Web Site for an illegal or improper purpose.
to view and copy any individual item of Material published on this Web Site is additionally limited by restrictions contained in any copyright or other proprietary notices displayed with that Material.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. This Web Site and the Materials contain and references trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of IHG and/or other parties. No license or right to or in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of IHG and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. Reproduction or storage of materials obtained from this Web Site is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C. No Materials may be reproduced, distributed, posted, displayed, uploaded or transmitted except as expressly permitted herein. You may not remove any copyright, trademark notice, or proprietary notices from the Materials; Use the Materials or this Web Site except as permitted in this Agreement. The use of any Materials from the Web Site on any other internet, intranet, web or other site or computer environment is prohibited. You may not utilize framing techniques to frame any IHG trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images and text). You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name, trademarks or other proprietary information.
3. Copyright and Trademark Notices.
All contents of this Web Site are the copyrighted property of one of the IHG companies, or their subsidiaries, affiliates and/or licensees. All contents of this Web site
are protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Copyright ©2001-2016. InterContinental Hotels Group, Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, Atlanta, Georgia, 30346-2149 U.S.A. All rights reserved. Most IHG hotels are independently owned and/or operated.
The following are some of the service marks owned by Six Continents Hotels, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates, all members of the InterContinental Hotels Group: IHG®, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts®, Crowne Plaza Hotels®, Holiday Inn Hotels®, Holiday Inn Express Hotels®, Holiday Inn Resort®, Holidome®, Staybridge Suites Hotels®, Staybridge™, Hotel Indigo®, Forum®, Parkroyal®, Centra®, IHG Rewards Club®, Priority Club®, Six Continents Club®, The Place to Meet®, Meeting Options™, Business Options™, Leisure Options™, Weekend Options™, Meeting Success™, More Is Better®, KidSuites®, Best-4-Breakfast®, BridgeMart™, Holidex®, Stay With Someone You Know®, Great Rates™, Best Breaks™, Heart to Heart™, Morning Matters®, KEM’S®, Golden Bean®, Stay Smart®, Express Start™, Smart Roast Coffee™, Sleep Advantage® Make It Your Place®, Book With Confidence®, Designs of Hope®, Candlewood Suite Hotels®, Candlewood Suites®, Candlewood Cupboard®, Candlewood Cares®, Our Place.Your Space®, www.candlewoodsuites.com®, Consider Us Home®, Business Choice®, Dive-Inn Movies™, e-host™, DEALSONHOTELS.COM™, Curl Up.®, Get Comfortable®, Room For Hope®, Go Discover®, Look Again®, Imagine The Smiles®, MyPriorities®.
InterContinental Hotels Group is the name that describes the subsidiary companies of InterContinental Hotels Group PLC involved in the hotel business around the world. In the U.S., Holiday Hospitality Franchising, Inc. is the franchisor/licensor of most IHG brand names and marks.
Trademarks. owned by
an IHG company may not be used or displayed publicly without the prior written permission of the owner of the marks, except for downloaded logos and photographs as provided for elsewhere on this site. Any rights not expressly
granted herein are reserved.
4. Confidentiality & Ownership of Materials. All information on the Web Site, including Materials and passwords, are deemed to be IHG confidential information. This means, among other things, that you may not disclose your password, the Materials, or any other information on the Web Site, including the Web Site’s domain name or URL, to any person whom IHG has not authorized in writing to have that information.
.Moreover, third-party web sites accessible from the Web Site via hypertext link shall be deemed the confidential and proprietary information of such third-parties and their licensors and will be subject to the terms of this Agreement, unless otherwise designated by such third-parties. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. IHG does not own or control such Web sites and as such, is not responsible or liable for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. The use of such websites is at your sole risk. Privacy policies for third party web sites may vary and differ from IHG policies. The Materials are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as expressly provided herein, the Materials may not be viewed, copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, supplemented or distributed in any way without IHG's prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, IHG does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets of IHG or any third party.
5. Posting. Certain areas of this Web Site allow you to post information or opinions (“Content”). You warrant that Content posted by you shall not be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious or objectionable. You may not use the trademarks identified in Section 2 above to promote any product, opinion, cause or political candidate. Such representations are strictly prohibited and are subject to being removed by IHG from this Web Site.
By posting to this Web Site, you grant a royalty-free license to IHG to publish such Content and permit others to copy, distribute, display and distribute derivative works of your Content. You warrant and represent that you have all the necessary rights to upload such Content and such Content is not misleading or false information and does not otherwise violate the terms of this Agreement.
You acknowledge that IHG does not review posted content, but IHG shall have the right to remove in its sole discretion any Content it considers to violate the terms of this Agreement. All Content posted by users to this Web Site is the sole responsibility of the user who originally posted the Content. All opinions expressed by users of this Web Site are strictly the opinions of those users and the posting of such comments on this Web Site shall not be deemed to be an endorsement by IHG or any of IHG’s affiliate or parent entities.
IHG shall not be liable, under any circumstances for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any Content posted on this Web Site. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content posted on this Web Site, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
6. Privacy and Security. Your login and password are for your personal use only. You may not reveal your login or password to anyone else or permit anyone else to use your login and password to access the Web Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login and password. You must notify IHG immediately in the event that the security of your login or password has been breached. IHG is entitled, at any time and without obligation to give reasons, to deny you the right to access the password-protected area and/or the Materials.
8. Disclaimer. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, CONDITION, UNDERTAKING OR TERM OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IHG further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Materials. IHG may make changes to the Materials, or the programs, policies or other information described in the Materials, at any time without notice. IHG makes no commitment to update the Materials.
9. IN NO EVENT SHALL IHG BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF IHG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Changes to this Agreement. IHG may at any time in its sole discretion modify the terms of access to this Web Site. Your continued use of the Web Site following any such modification shall be deemed acceptance of such modification.
11. Termination of this Agreement. All licenses granted herein automatically terminate upon violation of or default under this Agreement, or termination of your relationship or employment with an IHG company or a Franchisee. Additionally, IHG reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and suspend or terminate your access to this Web Site for any single or repeated violation of the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, all copies of the Materials in your possession must be immediately returned to IHG or destroyed and you must provide IHG with a signed letter stating that you have returned or destroyed all such materials. Your obligations under Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11 and 14 of this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement.
12. Notices. All notices and other communications permitted or required by the provisions of this Agreement may be given by electronic mail, conventional mail or, if by IHG, by posting such notice on this Web Site. Notice is deemed given upon receipt by you if sent by electronic mail or conventional mail, or immediately upon posting to this Web Site.
13. This IHG Web Site contains specific information as well as related documentation, for viewing or downloading. IHG may stop the operation of the IHG Web Site in full or in part at any time. Furthermore, due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, IHG cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the IHG Web Site.
14. Miscellaneous Provisions. Any claim relating to this Agreement or the Materials shall by governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, United States of America, exclusive of the choice of law rules thereof. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral and written agreements. No failure or delay on the part of IHG in exercising any right or remedy hereunder or enforcing the terms and conditions of this Agreement will operate as a waiver thereof. If any part or provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, unenforceable or void, then the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect. Headings are for convenience only and not for use in interpretation of this Agreement.
©2014 InterContinental Hotels Group. All rights reserved.